Monday, March 3, 2014

JJ Ambrose: I want to test myself, if you aren't testing yourself you aren't living



What are some of the main lessons you have learned through mixed martial arts?
Don't judge a book by its cover, some of the toughest guys I've met were wearing glasses and no tattoos while the the guys with mohawks and lots of tattoos were L7 Weenies.

What motivates you to compete in mixed martial arts?
My biggest motivation to fight is the actual competition. I like competing whether its checkers, chess, face punching etc. I want to test myself, if you aren't testing yourself you aren't living.

Who and what inspires you?
Some of my biggest inspirations are from books I've read or from the 1980's action stars. Arnold, Stallone, Van Damme. Those guys were larger than life, it was hard not to look up to them.

We feature inspirational quotes from fighters on our site; any motivational or inspirational message you'd like to share with our readers?
If you just started doing Jiu-Jitsu or MMA don't hashtag bjjforlife. Learn how to tie your belt before you commit that hard to a hobby.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment




More interesting and intelligent quotations